9th International Conference on Machine Learning and Data Mining MLDM'2013
July 19-25, 2013, New York/ USA
Registration fee to the Conference includes:
- Visiting Conference (22-25 July)
- Conference Materials (incl. Conference Proceedings)
- Coffee Breaks (22-25 July)
- Lunch (22-25 July)
- Banquet "Party in New York" - Empire State Building
Registration fee to the Workshops includes:
- Visiting Workshop WIPRA on July, 15th 2013 and all other workshops on July 19th, 2013
- Workshop Materials (incl. Workshop Proceedings)
- Coffee Break
- more Information
Registration fee to the Tutorials includes:
- Visiting Tutorial (on Tutorial Day)
- Tutorials Materials
- Coffee Breaks (on Tutorial Day)
- Lunch (on Tutorial Day)
- more Information
Please use the same registration formular if you only like to register for the tutorial or to the workshops. The registration office will contact you after receipt of your online registration.
Register now: MLDM Registration 2013
Regular Participants as well as Presenters should register via this site.
|early bird*,**||1 month before
|Workshop Fee (only) for University||320€||350€||380€|
|Tutorial Fee (only) for University||320€||350€||380€|
|Conference+Workshop Fee for University||895€||985€||1075€|
|Workshop Fee (only) for Industry||450€||495€||540€|
|Tutorial Fee (only) for Industry||560€||620€||670€|
|Conference+Workshop Fee for Industry||1260€||1385€||1510€|
|Visit to Exhibition||40€||40€||40€|
* Prices are exclusive of 19% VAT.
** We only accept payment via bank transfer.
*** For on site registration cash payment is preferred.
Terms and Conditions
Registration Office MLDM
A. Registration Process and Payment Method
- Please register under Registration.
- Authors have to pay for each accpeted paper the registration fee.
- We accept only bank transfer. When a paper is submitted for the conference you receive the information for the bank transfer with the acceptance of your paper. Otherwise, after receipt of your registration we will send you the information for the bank transfer per email.
- Conference registrations will not be confirmed until the completed form and the correct payment is received and processed by the Registration Office.Early bird rates are only valid if we receive your payment no later than 1 month before the conference. If you pay on-site you have to pay the on site registration fee regardless if you have registered earlier.
- Invitation letters (e.g. for visa) will be sent only after payment. The letter will be send automatically via email after we have received and confirmed your payment. If the participant needs the invitation letter by surface mail, he has to pay the shipping costs. Invitation letters will be only issued for participants of the conference. We apologize if we cannot sent you an invitation letter for any of your accompanies. (more Information)
- Registrant should obtain confirmation from the Registration Office before committing to other travel arrangements.
- Accommodation costs are not included in the conference registration fee.
Attendees are responsible for making their own lodging arrangements.
B. Cancellation Policy
- Authors will not get a refund after cancellation.
- Conference registration can be cancelled only in writing to MLDM Conference Registration Office.
- Conference registration cancelled on or before June 18th will be entitled to a 40 % refund. Registration cancelled after June 18th will not be entitled to a refund.